What is UHMWPE?
UHMWPE or HMPE refers to Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. This very resistant material is used for the manufacture of high capacity slings and protections.
The PMS Industrie know-how
For more than 35 years we develop tailor-made manufacturing adapted to your needs. We manufacture a wide range of HMPE products, marketed under the Grizzly range:
- roundslings: up to 300 tons (2100 tons breaking strength with a safety factor of 7:1). This configuration provides optimal resistance and lightness.
- mixed roundslings with UHMWPE sleeve and polyester fiber core: these slings have a high resistance thanks to the HMPE shleeve, and a lower cost than the 100% UHMWPE version thanks to the polyester core.
- mixed roundslings with UHMWPE fiber core and polyester sleeve: this version provides lightness and the lowest costs.
- protective sleeves: to put on your slings or any other type of equipment. We manufacture stationary or removable sleeves (with velcro fastener).
- towing slings: with towing capacity up to 600 tons.
The PMS Industrie benefit
For more than 35 years, more than a job, safety, YOUR SAFETY is at the core of our philosophy. Thanks to our unique test laboratory in Europe, we are able to offer you quality products that comply with the standards in force. Each HMPE sling we manufacture is therefore subjected to a static test under proof load before shipment.